kenia m. California

immigartion reform

I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become USA citizens

Bell, CA, 90210

6411 orchard ave

September 16th, 2016

The President

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr./ms. President:

Thank you for the opportunity to write you! I am writing this letter because I have some concerns regarding immigration reform In my ELD class we were asked to choose something that we would like changed in our country and that you as president would be able to change. I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become USA citizens

One reason this change is important One reason this change is important is one reason this change is important u.s citizens are being hurt

According to Newsela, that people are getting hurt because they come from another state and they have the paper from their country and they do not have the right papers of the united states of america

Another reason this change is important is Another reason this change is important is because children are getting abused in other countries.According to Newsela, that people are getting hurt because they come from another state and they have the paper from their country and they do not have the right papers of the united states of america.

The last reason that this change is important is The last reason that this change is important is that u.s farmers are having even bigger problems in of progress farming. Newsela tells us that, they should allow people from other countries work in the u.s because they will have enough workers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope you can make this important change for America!

Most respectfully,