Karla S. California

Immigration Reform

I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become US. citizens.

Karla Soria

6411 Orchard Ave.

Bell, CA, 90210

[email protected]

September 16th, 2016

The President

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr/Ms President:

Thank you for the opportunity to write you! My name is Karla Soria and I am currently in the 8th grade, attending Magnolia Science Academy 8 in Bell, California. I am writing this letter because I have some concerns regarding immigration reform. In my ELD class we were asked to choose something that we would like changed in our country and that you as president would be able to change. I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become US. citizens .

One reason this change is important is US citizens are being hurt.According to Newsela, families are being broken up and their parents are being send back to where they were born.

Another reason this change is important is children are being abused in other countries Newsela states,that the refugee law project people from other countries from other countries who are being abused. Those people who live in fear can ask the US for protection.

The last reason that this change is important Newsela states,that the refugee law project people from other countries from other countries who are being abused. Those people who live in fear can ask the US for protection.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope you can make this important change for America!

Most respectfully,

Karla soria