Sora California

My letter is about opening borders to more people.

My name is Sora Lee, and I live in California. I am writing you because America is in trouble and I believe we should do more on climate change. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by making places reduce energy use.In my experience, I’ve tried helping by recycling.

Immigration is an important issue in America because lots of people came from other countries and want this to be their home. I believe immigration should be stopped because

We are all the same species anyways, why make the world worse by not treating people fairly and equally? According to http://www.sparknotes.com/us-government-and-politics/american-government/american-political-culture/section2.rhtml, it can be said that Immigration has profoundly shaped American politics and culture. Stopping immigration demonstrates that we are the new Americans. Based on research 31.3 percent of people are immigrants which means more than 42.4 people in America are immigrants. Immigration draws attention to the fact that it should be stopped.

In conclusion, You should make people feel equal. When you are president, I hope that you will support the equal pay act of 1963 law. I also hope that you will do everything you said you would do.

Sora Lee