Maryuri California

immigration reform

I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become U.S. citizens.

Maryuri

6411 Orchard Ave.

Bell, CA, 90210

September 16th, 2016

The President

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr\Ms. President:

Thank you for the opportunity to write you! My name is Maryuri and I am currently in the 8th grade, attending Magnolia Science Academy 8 in Bell, California. I am writing this letter because I have some concerns regarding immigration reform. In my ELD class we were asked to write a letter to the next president. I think that the president should let illegal immigrants become U.S. citizens.

One reason this change is important this change is important is u.s. Citizens are getting hurt .According to newsela , families are being torn apart.

Another reason this change is important is Another reason this change is important is because children are being abused in other countries. Newsela states, that the refugee law protects people from other countries who are being abused .those people who live in fear can ask the us for protection.

The last reason that this change is important is that this change is important is because the immigrants need a good paying job and the farmer need people to pick up the crops.Newsela tells us that, the u.s. Farmer are having trouble looking for people to pick up the crops. Will help them have more framers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope you can make this important change for America!

Most respectfully,

Maryuri