Mayra Illinois

Immigration and Deportations

When deportations were at record levels approximately 152,000 children who were citizens had a parent taken away from them.

Families should not be separated because of deportation

When families get separated and a child's parent get deported the one that suffers the most is the child . when deportations were at record levels approximately 152,000 children who were citizens had a parent taken away from them. Children suffered such traumatic separation from a parent According to u.s immigration and customs enforcement records . There's a growing research that shows when a parent is arrested by immigration authorities their children suffer from depression physical trauma and increased aggression. Immigration and customs enforcement last year carried out more than 72,000 deportations of parents who said they had U.S born children. When they say that they want to make america better ,They're not going to make it better by taking parents away from their parents! Or by judging people because they're not from here. When people mention immigrants right away they think they think drugs,violence or someone more bad. But from what i have seen not all immigrants come here to do bad . some of the reason for why they come is because they want a better job or a better schools for their children. But they come to work not to do bad to people. but people think that just because their immigrants they are dangerous and they become racist. If they want america to be good they shouldn't do what's bad for the people. They should find a better way to handle immigration but not breaking up families. What we want for the united states is for everyone to happy and together and they're not going to do that if they are separating families.

Sincerely ,Mayra Ramirez