Malcolm D. New York

Make Abortion Illegal

Abortion is a very serious matter and is just being pushed to the side or being ignored. Abortion should be illegal no matter what the circumstances are. Hundreds of thousands of babies were aborted this year, and they are being taken out of this world before they can even have a chance at life. Females should start practicing safe sex by using condoms or using birth control.

Dear future President,

Abortion is a very serious matter and is just being pushed to the side or being ignored. Abortion should be illegal no matter what the circumstances are. Hundreds of thousands of babies were aborted this year, and they are being taken out of this world before they can even have a chance at life. Abortion is murder and females should be arrested for taking away a life. Females go around and have unprotected sex and get pregnant and decide that they are not ready to have a baby or are too young to have a baby, so they terminate the pregnancy and then continue to go have unprotected sex. They can instead give birth to the baby and put the baby up for adoption and give it to a family that can’t have kids. Doctors should not be able to abort a baby.

Abortion was legalized in 1973, and ever since approximately 1,500,000 have been aborted each year. Some doctors don’t inform the females of some of the risks that they are taking when they have abortions, and sometimes it can cause complications so you are not able to get pregnant in the future. If females believe that they are old enough or ready to have sex, they are old enough to have a baby and people just think they aren’t harming anyone or saying that is their body, but they baby that they are terminated could be the scientist that finds a cure for cancer.

Personally I feel bad that these females are able to take an innocent baby’s life and be able to sleep at night. I am so strongly against abortion because when my mother was pregnant with my brother, the doctors told her to just terminate the pregnancy because he had clubbed feet, spina bifida, and and a hole in his back, and the doctors told my mom he would never be able to walk or speak but my mom didn’t give up on him and he is now 15 years old now, walking and able to speak. I don’t know what I would do without him, and I’m very thankful for him and my mom for not just giving up on him. A female shouldn’t be able to terminate her pregnancy because they aren’t ready to have a baby. There should be more consequences for females that have terminated their pregnancy because if one is arrested and put in prison for harming or killing a baby, than a female should be arrested for terminating the baby. People say that it’s the female's choice on what do with their baby but the baby can’t defend his or herself, and the baby is having its chance at life ripped away from its hands. I personally don’t have respect for people that terminate their pregnancy. Females should start practicing safe sex by using condoms or using birth control.

Malcolm

http://www.abortionfacts.com/literature/how-are-abortions

Troy High School

Mr. Mo's Amazing English Students

Each of my students has a voice that needs to be heard. These are the minds and hearts that will help shape our country's future. All student writing, audio, video and artwork is 100% original and supported with in-depth research. Enjoy their incredible work.