Campbell W. Pennsylvania

Military Benefits

A Discussion of Taking Care of Our Vets When They Return Home...

Though America has many aspects we could improve, I believe we need to focus on those in the military. Not on our military's involvement in other countries or having different training, but their personal benefits and salaries. Soldiers with families are often not able to completely support the household or struggle to make ends meet. Also, they are often far from home, family and friends, and even out of the country. Since many have trouble supporting the family, it would be wonderful for them to have peace of mind. From what I understand, many government officials are provided with wonderful health and retirement benefits and are capable of setting their own salaries. Although, these are very serious jobs, people in the military should be provided with either equal or even better benefits. Given the fact that these soldiers risk their lives for our country, they need to be treated with utmost respect.

Campbell Woitas

Elizabethtown Area High School

2016 Fall Honors World History

A collection of questions, lessons learned, and pressing thoughts from my 2016 Fall Honors World History students at Elizabethtown Area High School to the next President of the United States on the topic of foreign policy and pressing international issues