Ethan S. Pennsylvania

My Letter to the Next American President

A discussion of bettering US relations with Russia...

Mr. / Mrs. President:

Thank you for your time and attention on my letter and my opinions on the issue of Russian aggression. I agree with your idea that a US-Russian alliance would be the most powerful alliance in the world, but with alliances comes a certain expectation that the US will overlook certain transgressions by the allied nation, and Russia's ambition would lead it to take advantage of it. It is important to this nation that you curb Putin's tyrannical tendencies and hold both him and our trade partner, China, for their humanitarian and political crimes and for their unwarranted and greedy land claims in the Ukrainian peninsula and the South China Sea, respectively. part of your efforts to make America great again must be to show our power to other nations and to convince them that small land gains aren't worth a negative relationship with Trump's America.

Elizabethtown Area High School

2016 Fall Honors World History

A collection of questions, lessons learned, and pressing thoughts from my 2016 Fall Honors World History students at Elizabethtown Area High School to the next President of the United States on the topic of foreign policy and pressing international issues