kemuel B. Pennsylvania

Poverty

This letter is about poverty and what the President can do about it.

Imagine if you were pregnant and on the verge of being homeless. The problem that people have faced for the past couple of years are being homeless on the streets of the US and not being able to help themselves back on their feet. I think that no one should be living on the street especially if we have a great President in charge.

The percent of poverty in the US has changed in the past 20 years. Poverty in the US has risen 13.5 percent to 14.3 percent. An estimated 43.1 million Americans live in poverty according to the official measures. The people that are most affected are lower class citizens. This is an important topic because people go homeless and also struggle with money.

Some help that already exist are homeless shelters. This may be good but homeless people need more help than just food for the day. They can also attempt get a job but some jobs don’t even want them just because of the was the look because their poor and homeless.

Dear next President reach out to each and every lower class man and help and help them get off the streets, help them with their daily struggles, help them with all the hardships that they face on a everyday basis. I believe that you can fix this and right all the wrongs.

Kemuel Bennett