Anna L. California

Education

I feel that education is a big problem in this world that needs to be solved.

Do you feel education is a problem in this world, because I do, let me tell you why. Education is a problem in this world because a lot of kids are not getting the education they deserve and some people are not getting their desired jobs because of it. 

Many kids in this world are not getting the education they deserve. Many kids are not getting the education they deserve. Education is a problem in this world that needs to be solved. The website The Guardian states that across the world 70 million kids are not being educated. Many of these kids come from poor countries so, their families don’t have the money to educate their children. It is not fair to those kids to not get educated because they will not have the same opportunities as kids who have been educated later in life. According the website The Guardian, girls in other countries have a less chance of getting educated than boys do. This is not fair because we definitely need women in this world to be educated so they can have jobs, we can’t just rely on the men in this world to do all of the work for us.

A lot of people in this world are not able to get and keep a job because they were not educated. Another issue regarding education is that some people are not getting their desired jobs because they were not educated. It is not fair to some kids to not get educated because they will not have the same opportunities later in life like the kids who were educated. It will also be very hard if people find a job because they will have to try to keep there job. Even if you don’t want to have a job, being educated will help you in many other places in a life then a job. According to the website Forbes, the less educated people are the ones losing their jobs.

As I have said before, I feel that education is a problem in this world that needs to be solved but I do want to address what people may think if they disagree with me. I know education is a big thing in this world, but I know many people have different views on it. Many kids don’t like school and some even drop out. I know kids may not think school is fun but it does benefit you later in life, like when you are trying to find a job. Many people end up as a stay at home parent. So why do they need an education? Well, you don’t just need education to get a job you can use it in many other ways.

All in all, I think that education is a problem in this world because a lot of kids are not getting the education they deserve and people are not getting their desired jobs because of it.

Anna L

Adama, Susan. "New Job Loss Study: The Less Educated Are The Hardest Hit." Forbes. Forbes Magazine, n.d. Web. 05 Nov. 2016.

Education, Says Report." The Guardian. Guardian News and Media, 20 Sept. 2010. Web. 05 Nov. 2016. 

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8