Cristofer S. California

Global Warming

Global warming is causing lots of problems around the world. If we don’t try to stop it these problems will get bigger.

Dear Future President, Imagine a world without polar bears. The sea levels have risen and people are in danger of the high sea level. This world will become real if we don't stop global warming. Global warming is a big problem for animals in the Arctic and sea levels, because if the ice melts in the Arctic the animals will have to find a different place to call home. 

Animals like the polar bear are are slowly becoming extinct due to global warming because the ice is starting to melt which gives the polar bears a harder time to hunt for food. This is due to the ice melting and drifting farther away from shore. If the temperature doesn't stop rising the polar bears will have to find a different way to hunt. 

Sea levels will be affected by global warming because they will rise by 7-23 inches by the end of this century due to global warming. This can affect people living near the coast around the world. This is due to the ice melting in the Arctic. If the ice keeps melting the sea levels will keep rising. 

People will say that global warming doesn't matter because it's not our biggest problem. I can understand this because people care more about what is going on in the present than what may happen in the future. If we don’t try to stop global warming polar bears may go extinct, and sea levels will rise. Maybe even more problems will show up due to global warming. So please try to stop global warming. 

35 Facts About Global Warming - Conserve Energy Future." Conserve Energy Future. N.p., 20 June 2015. Web. 06 Nov. 2016.

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8