Hunter H. Kentucky

illegal Immigration

Dear future president of the United States of America. As you can tell America has many problems, some are worse then others. Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed right away. Illegal immigration is a big problem that America faces every day. Illegal immigrants continue to take american jobs more and more everyday. According to Krogstad, Passel, and Cohn , “There were 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2014...accounting for 3.5% of the nation’s population...in 2014..there were 5.8 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S...the number of unauthorized immigrants from nations other than Mexico grew by 325,000 since 2009, to an estimated 5.3 million in 2014…” When i say that there is 11.1 million illegal immigrants in the US i say that with meaning of all races. With 5.8 million of those immigrants being from the mexican race this goes to show that there is a wall that needs to be built around the entire US. According to www.nytimes.com “Ilegal immigration does have some undeniably negative economic effects. SImilarly skilled native-born workers are faced with a choice of either accepting lower pay or not working in the field at all. Labor economists have concluded that undocumented workers have lowered the wages of U.S. adults without high-school diploma - 25 millon of them, by anywhere between 0.4 to 7.4 percent According to a www.gallup.com 66% of Americans believe that illegal immigrants "cost the taxpayers too much by using government services like public education and medical services" rather than becoming "productive citizens" in the long run who "pay their fair share of taxes." But even more Americans -- 74% -- say that illegal immigrants mostly take low-paying jobs that Americans don't want. So future president i’m asking you as a US citizen to try to and help our corrupted country by building a wall around the entire United States of America. That would be a great idea becuase it would keep the trespassers out and the unwanted immigrants in the country the belong in. Work Cited Cohn, De”vera, Krogstad jen manuel, Passel, Jeffery S. “5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.” FactTank. Pew research center. 2 November 2014. Web. 9 Novermeber 2016. Davidson, Adam. “Do Illegal Immigrants Acctually Hurt The Us?” New York Times Magizine. 12 Frebruary 2013. Web. 9 Novermeber 2016. Dennis Jacobe, “The Real Impact of Illegal Immigration”. Gallup. 14 September 2006. Web. 9 Novermeber 2016.