christian California

Letter to Donald J Trump

This letter was written in Mr.Leeper's 7th period ethnic studies class at Aptos Middle School in San Francisco, CA. We are writing to express our feelings and opinions about president elect donald trump and the issues that are important to us.

Dear Trump,

My name is Christian Mu. I live in San Francisco and I go to Aptos Middle School.  I am writing this from Mr. Leeper's class in ethnic studies. When I leave high school i would like to go to a good college and be a software engineer.

I think that you shouldn't deport people because they might not have a home where you send them or their parents might have to go back without the children. If they have no parents, who will take care of them. Also you shouldn't build the wall because America should allow anybody to come here and have a good life. if you build a wall, there will be a lot of people that will hate you and might start an argument. 

At school, you should give a good education so then we won't get bankrupt when we make a business like you. You should also let some kids that can't afford college get free admission. When they get a good job, they could pay you back. Some people might need more money to attend for different majors and might not take the classes because it is to expensive and find a new major.

You should also make jobs easier to apply and get payed more to buy a house. this will eliminate a lot of homeless on the street and let them have a better life. if you make it easier to get jobs, there will be more work done instead of just sitting on the streets. they are better off in somewhere warm and working for money instead of sitting in the cold asking for money.

I think you should think of these thing and it might make you more trust worthy in America. You could also have a meeting about what some people what that you didn't think about.

Sincerely

Christian Mu

Aptos Middle School

Ethnic Studies @ Aptos Middle School

After the presidential election students in my Ethnic Studies classes were teeming with emotions, questions, and responses. I decided that Letters to the Next President was a great forum for them to be able to emote, pose those questions, and tell Donald J. Trump the kind of president they want him to be.