Ariel M. Florida

Cost of College Tuition

The majority of recently graduated high school students plan to go to a college of university. The cost of tuition has made it nearly impossible for that to happen.

My name is Ariel Malvarez, I am currently a 12th grade student from Alonzo and Tracy Mourning High School in North Miami Beach, Florida and I would like to talk to you about the problem our country has with college tuition.

Throughout the recent years, students have been having problems with college tuition. Educated students end up not attending a college or those who end up going to college don't even end up graduating in the large part cause they can't afford it. As citizens of the United States, we are all entitled to equal education opportunities and it isn't fair if only the people can afford it can go. 

As the years go by, the nation average of tuition is rising. As our future president, you will have the power and opportunity to increase federal aid and help our youth flourish and grow. It will help us become better citizens, build better futures, and help us get better jobs. greatly. I know that I for one, speaking as a youth and concerned citizen, would help our country.

Thank you for considering this matter. 

Ariel Malvarez

Mourning Senior High School

Hoover Period #2

Honors Gov. Letters to the next president