ADriAn C. California

Letter to Donald J. Trump

This letter was written in Mr. Leeper's Social Studies class at Aptos Middle School in San Francisco, CA. We are writing to express our feelings and opinions about President Elect Donald Trump and the issues that are important to us.

Dear,

President Trump

Hello! I’m a student from Aptos Middle School. My name is Krusher99. I am 13 years old. I live in San Francisco, California. I am writing this letter to you in Social studies. In this letter, I’m going to tell you some things on on how to not destroy America.

One thing you should pay attention to is our education. Our education is a big deal. Our education makes us smart people. Education makes us who we are today. If we don’t have our education, we won’t have an understanding of anything. A lot of kids can’t go to school because they don’t have enough money. One way we can fix this is to build more public schools. We should also build more schools around the world for people who don’t have them. Maybe give us better technology and textbooks. Maybe make a law so people won’t drop out or make sure that if they drop out, they continue their education at one point.

Another thing that I should talk about is our National Security and border patrol. Building a wall is just a waste of time and money. It would take at least 16 years just to make your wall. It would cost so much money. You can’t just force Mexico to pay for it because they won’t and you are not in charge of them. Instead of building a wall, why not just improve border patrol. You can build multiple border patrol stations along the border. It takes less money and time. You could also increase the number amount of men who patrol the border. You can increase the income of the border patrols too.

In conclusion, you should improve our education by building more public schools and lower the price for people who can’t afford it. Instead of building a wall, you should just improve border patrol. You can do this by building more border patrol stations and increase the men who patrol the borders. These are some things to worry about being the next President of the United States. Good Luck!

From,

Krusher99

Aptos Middle School

Ethnic Studies @ Aptos Middle School

After the presidential election students in my Ethnic Studies classes were teeming with emotions, questions, and responses. I decided that Letters to the Next President was a great forum for them to be able to emote, pose those questions, and tell Donald J. Trump the kind of president they want him to be.