Brock Sadler

To the Next President

Issues the next president should be concerned about.

Have you ever thought about the problems with the USA? There are many different issues with our country, I think you, as our next president, should be concerned about. Ever since September 11, 2001, terrorism has been on the rise all over the world, and yet no one has been able to stop it. Last year, 13,288 people died from terrorist attacks. A group called ISIS, which stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, is on the rise. ISIS is a terrorist group, whose goal is to create a unified, Muslim territory in order to enforce its extremist beliefs. ISIS is still a threat to the US and many of the the other countries they have attacked including, France and Canada. I think you, as our president, should find a way to stop ISIS and stop bringing muslim refugees into our country illegally. The fight against the Islamic group wonโ€™t be easy, but the longer we wait the stronger ISIS will be when we finally decide to destroy them. Everyday they are gaining more troops, which is adding to the 80,000 troops they already have. This terrorist group will never stop unless we do something about it. They go through small villages in Iraq and Syria, killing innocent Christian men, women, and children everyday, and no one is trying to stop them. We need to stop this group before another attack takes place on US soil or anywhere in the world. Stop ISIS in their tracks.