Izzy H. Oregon

Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization

Black lives matter is a terrorist organization. What is the definition of a terrorist organization? U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives. There has been a petition on https://petitions.whitehouse.gov with over 140,000 signatures to classify the Black Lives Matter movement as a terrorist organization. The BLM organization should be put to a stop. 

The BLM organization has no point. The organization says that there point is working for a world where black lives are no longer systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. Their organization is built on lies. There biggest lie that is spread is that black lives are more targeted than whites. According to http://www.breitbart.com/ the statistics show that of people who have been killed by police in the United States in recent years, about 42% were whites, 20% were Hispanic, and 32% were black. Last year 494 whites and 258 blacks were killed by police. They are upset when a black person is murdered by cops, but why aren’t they upset when a black person kills another black person? It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of other black men in 2012 alone. 

Also, BLM should be stopped because of their hate speech. A video posted on http://www.nbcnewyork.com/ shows people were chanting “kill all white cops” during a “peaceful protest” in New York City. During a riot in Milwaukee the protesters were targeting white people saying, “They’re white, beat their a**.” Texas BLM protesters called for the “lynching” and “killing” of the white people and white cops in 2015. During another BLM protest Chief Ken Miller made a statement saying, “It is important to note that this demonstration exceeded legal limitations. Moved beyond the realm of sharing protected speech. And endangered adults and children.” Finally, The BLM causes crime. During many of these protests there have been people breaking in stores, looting towns, and stomping and damaging on police vehicles and other vehicles. Police officers in Charlotte, North Carolina stood guard and helped local businesses clean up after the violent riots. The list of towns affected by the violence of BLM includes Atlanta, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Charlotte, Charleston, Chicago, North Carolina, Detroit, Dallas, Ferguson, Louisiana, Milwaukee, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Rochester, San Diego, Seattle (Where Bernie Sanders was shut down by 2 BLM activists) and St. Paul. 

Cops and people are getting killed. For example when 5 cops were killed and 7 were injured during sniper fire the shooter simply said he wanted to kill white people. They have put the police force in danger by targeting them making it harder for them to do their job. 

In conclusion, this organization is the definition of a terrorist group by targeting officers, a certain race, and the use violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims. We must prevent any more harm to businesses, the authorities, and the American people. How many more towns and police officers need to be affected and killed in order stop this terrorist organization? Sincerely, Izzy Hernandez

👏 APPLAUD

SHARE:

Tweet

Share by email

Report a problem...