Makiya W. Georgia

Gun Violence In The U.S.

Gun violence is one of the biggest problems in the world, but what is the president going to do about it.

Everyone knows about all of the gun violence going on in the USA, but what we want to know is what our future president is going to do about this. Black Lives Matter is a social political movement that is trying hard to improve our society. Is this really the type of nation you want to run? We all know know that what is going on isn’t right, but there aren’t big changes happening about it. No one is taking the blame, we are all just throwing it on each other. How are we going to try to stop it and ask the law to do something about it when the police are the ones enforcing the law?

You may ask why I have a problem with this and want to take a stand for this; it’s because they’re are over 32 acts of gun violence a day in the U.S. and 50% of them are African Americans. This number is too big for a day, but imagine in a week that is 224 acts of gun violence. Now I’m pretty sure you don’t want to know the rate of a year, that rate is over a thousand that’s a big number right so what are you going to do about it. That isn’t even all from this year that is an average over all of the years. But the numbers of gun violence in the year of 2016 have skyrocketed through the roof. There have been over 46,000 acts of gun violence, the year isn’t even over yet.

There needs to be a change about this problem, America needs to improve, but are you up for this job. Not everyone is going to want the same thing there are going to be many complaints and references if you really want to make a difference, on your term as the President of the United States, you have to follow the biggest problems.

Makiya H