Madison Pennsylvania

Homelessness

There are way to many people homeless in the United States and we need to fix it.

It makes me feel very upset when I see or hear about the millions of people in the United States that have no place to live, no food to eat, or no clothes to keep them warm. I have tried to help them out in little ways, especially when I walk by them on the streets. I give what I can afford, and that is very little since I am only a student. However, I know that there are many people in this world who do have money and they take it for granted. I am proposing to create a fund for homelessness that can allow people to contribute as little as one dollar a day to support this cause. I want to do something to make a difference in this country when it comes to homelessness. I want people who are experiencing this in their lives to be able to find work and find programs that will help them get back on their feet and be able support their families.

Every day while we are eating the homeless are starving on the streets with no food or no drinks. Every day somebody starves to death . I can just imagine what it would be like to have nothing to eat or drink. Also there are over 57,000 people who are on the streets who are homeless each night.while we are in our bed at night the homeless is on the streets freezing with no blanket nothing to keep them warm and no house to live in there should be a way we can fix that.

I think the future president should ,

Give a least one dollar a day we might not think it is not a lot but it is the world to the homeless.

Madison