Evelyn E. California

Homelessness

I want people to see the truth of who the homeless are because they need help to offer to place to live

October 27,2016

Dear Future president,

Hi my name Evelyn Esparza I strongly believe that homeless need to stop because there are getting sick by hypothermia they can die from that and they need shelters. How about the kids they need to go to school so they can learned so they can get better.” The homeless population in San Diego city and county is now is the fourth largest in the county’’.So I think that the president need to build something for the homeless so they can get sick.“Homeless families comprise roughly 34% of the total U.S homeless population.” “Among all women 60% have children under age 18, but only 65% of them live with at least of their children.” “Among all homeless men, 41% have children under age 18,but only 7% of them live with at least of their children”.I believe that we need to see the truth of who the homeless are because they need help offer them to live.homeless need to be in the word the y to be no outside they need inside that warm.

Evelyn Esparza :)

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.