Colin M. Kentucky

Education in the United States

I want the education in the United States to be better and for college tuition to be free so children can get access to education easily when they are old enough.

Have you ever imagined what it is like to have a lot of Americans that have no jobs to earn money? Well, now it is time to think about that. Just try to think about it and think of ways that you and the government can help more people get a lot more jobs. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now, and I have come to a pretty good solution to end this difficulty in the United States.

I think you and the government should make better education, or at least make it cheaper so more people have access to it. This would be a huge change in the United States since a lot of people are left homeless with no money or jobs. Education is basically the key to success. Well, at least that is how I think of the world.  I think that if not a lot of people had education, not a lot of people would have jobs. Jobs... jobs are the main way people can earn money, and survive and take care of their family on a daily basis. When you earn money, there is a lot of ways you could spend it, or maybe you might even reconsider saving it... But after all, you do what you think is best! So basically, what I'm trying to say is to make education more accessible so people can get jobs and earn money. But that is not all I want to go over about education.

There is a lot of purposes for education, for example, if you don't get a smart mind or a good education, nobody would want to hire you to get a job. If no one is going to hire you, what are you going to do with your life? You better live life to the fullest at all moments possible. But, earning money is one of the key points to getting essential things for you, and your family. It could get you anything, really. But, I'm not saying to hoard all of your money and be greedy. That is the complete opposite of how you are supposed to use money. You should always spend money wisely, never be too greedy, but never be a hoarder. Another example of having an education is being able to figure out problems if you need are having any trouble with anything in your life. You have to use your brain everyday to figure out solutions to problems. If you still can't figure it out, you could also use technology to help you do stuff. Technology is anything in your life that makes something easier to do.

A free college tuition would be a nice change to this country too. It would make it so much better to get a good education. the average amount of money people have to pay to get into a college is around $31,000 dollars. That is way too much money for just one year of education. If you only worked part-time while you were still learning in college, you wouldn't even be able to pay off for the next year of college. You might be able to work full-time while you are out. But, that still might take about a year or so until you can pay to go to college for another year. Until more people can get a full-time job, there won't be as much money spent per year due to the expensiveness of college tuition. Here are some images of what I have been talking about in this typed piece.

In this picture, I believe that this is one of the best decisions that could have a huge impact on the United States. I think that this would be fair and it would probably be helpful to kids that are trying to get a good education at a college. It would be so much easier than having to save up to pay for education when you could just get it for free if you make the right decision about our education.

I hope that this letter will persuade you to make college tuition free and open up more schools that allow children to learn at their own level that they feel that they need to be learning at. This could get more kids a good education for a very low cost. Our country would be better and more people would have jobs to earn money. Please make the education free and create more sources of education. This is why I think that education is one of the most important things a person should have in the United States and all around the world.

From,

Colin M. (Louisville, KY)

NoeMiddle6Pacesetters

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies