Trevor Kentucky

Gun Control in America.

Dear Future President of the United States,

Hi, my name is Trevor G. I live in Louisville, KY. There is an important issue I would like for you to look at. That issue is Gun Control. I would like for us to enforce our current gun laws better than we are now.

My first reason is from 1999 - 2013, 58.2% of total deaths were gun deaths (2.2% of that was unintended and 37.7% was homicide). That is a lot of gun deaths. You could reduce that by enforcing our laws better. Then we as humans could live longer. That would be a wonderful act as president.

My second reason is, everyday 5 women are murdered in the U.S., with guns. Women are an important part in the world. The birth rates would go down dramatically, if you did not fix this. Women could live longer if you do not enforce laws better. Please enforce laws better.

My last reason is that the U.S. has approximately  321.2 million people. If you enforce our gun laws better then that number could rise. That means less people living on the streets because others could have built them houses. That also means more people will be employed. Lastly it means more supporters for you.

I want to thank you very much for taking time out of your very busy day to read my letter. I hope you focus on enforcing our current gun laws that we have now. Also I hope that you love the White House and being president. Congratulations! Thank you again for reading my letters.

Trevor G.

NoeMiddle6Pacesetters

Pacesetters Block 4 Social Studies

Pacesetters Block 4 Social Studies