Arlette H. California

Dear Future President, How you thought about, what will happen if you an immigrant family, or at least the damage deportation is causing families? I think deportation is the worst separates family from each other or separated parents from their children. There are 11.2 million immigrants in the U.S and there are 318.9 million people in the U.S, which means our economy is perfect because immigrants. According to Donald trump “ They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapist.”. That makes my believe that we should choose our next president who is targeting Mexican immigrants, we should choose someone who cares about America and someone who isn’t willing to ;separates families and instead keeps them united. Immigration is a serious problem in the U.S. Immigration can cause deportation which causes families to separate from each other. You should be more understanding and be more considerate for those who get deported from their families. I also believe that immigrants help our economy. “We let other people who aren’t even from this country work so hard to bring you $17 salad to your table. Then you kick them out of the country for not having legal documents you don’t bite the hand that feeds you.” Immigrants are typically who pick your fruit and work in a part time job. I would like the President to stop separating families and to let immigrant get their legal paper so they can get a better job. I want this for every immigrant to they can have a bigger life and so they can take care of their family members. Sincerely, Arlette Hernandez

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.