Merrick E. Texas

Abortion: Stop it

This is a letter asking the next President to ban abortion.

Congratulations, on being elected the next President of the United States, you have a major challenge I brought to your attention. Although I know you will be able to rise and take action on stopping abortion. Abortion has been debated over years, and it's time to take a stand and stop this for once.You as the president sgin a law to put an age limit on abortion because teens are seeing this as an easy way out, and because it's murder.

The worst thing about abortion is that, “young teens see it as a way out”, which is horrifying to think about. Abortion is one of the hardest decision you will ever face. You have to decide if you want to kill a living person inside of you. That doesn't just go away that stick with you your whole life, and teens are saying it's an easy way out. Of these teenage women who become pregnant, about 35% choose to have an abortion rather than bear a child, or give it to a loving family. 18% of all U.S. abortions are from teenager,there needs to be at an age limit to abortion because this can no longer be used as “an easy way out”. 47% of women who have abortions have had at least one previous abortion. It's just sickening and I need you as the president to stop this horrifying matter.

Another reason is because murder, you are killing your child. Abortion is one of the hardest things, because you're deciding if you want to kill your child. I know they said that women should decide they have their rights, but what about the kids rights? They're alive, they should not just be killed of like a deer. These kids could be amazing people and they are just killing them. And yes I know that maybe people can't raise a kid, but there a amazing couples out there, wanting a kid. There are many options to help with young pregnancies along with older women who are pregnant. 72% of all abortions were performed on unmarried women. When you're pregnant, you can find someone you adopt your baby, and they help pay for everything. The abortion rate in 2011 was 16.9 per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 13% from 19.4 per 1,000 in 2008. This is the lowest rate observed since abortion became legal in the United States in 1973. That's just sad and we need to take a stand and take action.

Yes I know that not all teens all see abortion the same way, but we need to stop it. Now I know it's really hard to stop abortion over all, but at least we can fix it by a little at a time. Although this is not literally murder either, but it comes close to it. Now one of the biggest counter argument towards pro life, is that it's their body and their choice. Yes, that is true and important, but do you really want murder going on as americans? An way to pleasure more people, we could try to set up housing for young pregnant woman and have people help them set up their new life for eight months. Honestly, that's much better than killing your living kid. 18% of all U.S. abortions are from teenagers, 1.06 million abortions were performed in 2011, down from 1.21 million abortions in 2008.

So, you president needs to sign a law putting an age limit on abortion because,teens are seeing abortion as free way out, and it's murder. Do you really want this happening as americans? As you the newest president, please help our world by stopping one of the most destructive topics out there. Congratulations on becoming the newest president, I know you can handle what I have put on your plate.

Work cited:

"Abbott: Abortion Is The Easy Way Out And A Measure Of Our Moral Health."AustralianPoliticscom. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

"Abortion...the Easy Way Out?" BabyGaga. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

"Facts and Statistics about Teenage Abortion.

"Induced Abortion in the United States." Guttmacher Institute. N.p., 12 Oct. 2016. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

" Pregnancy Help, Abortion Help, Gainesville, Georgia. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.