Jack W. Ohio

Can You Make Change?

We need to have peace. A world without terrorism. A world where everyone can feel safe.

Dear Next President:

For the future of our country it would benefit us if stopping terrorism is at the top of your list. Terrorism affects many people in the world and needs to come to an end. I hope that you can make a change when you become president because it affects me and the rest of the world.

The first point I would like to make is that innocent people are dying for no reason. There is a variety of victims that die from terrorist attacks. There has been 510 terrorist attacks in the United Stated since 1995. I hope that you can find a way to decrease that number by a lot. Also 3503 US citizens have died since 1995 due to terrorism. This affects me because that could happen to me or to someone I know. This also has a major affect on people worldwide because innocent people are dying for no apparent reason.

The second point I would like to make is that terrorism is very dangerous. Terrorists have guns, bombs, and all other sorts of weapons. Also a terrorist group like Isis is threatening places in the world with their weapons, leaving many people scared. This affects me and people around me because we could be scared if a terrorist attack would happened. Some terrorist groups are threatening places around the globe leaving people scared and worried. Someone needs to take action and make sure that people all around the world are safe from these threats from terrorist groups like Isis. Hopefully you can take action against Isis.

The third point I would like to make is that Isis has captured parts of Syria and Iraq. Isis has taken over parts of countries forcing families to leave their homes and flee. In some cases maybe even killed. This is a problem because many people are getting forced to leave their home country and are going to neighboring countries and also the United States.This affects me because people are fleeing to America leaving people confused. Worldwide people are forced to leave their hometowns due to these very dangerous terrorist organizations.

I hope that you can help solve all these worldwide problems like terrorism. Hopefully you can make a change so that we can live in a world without terrorism. I hope that you are a good president and make a great change in the nation and in the world. I would also like to wish you good luck for the next four years on trying to make the world a better place by trying to stop terrorism.

From,

Jack

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!