Jeremy Ohio

College should be free

College should be free because students that get full ride scholar ships get free things on campus and that unfair to all of the other hard working students who have been trying hard to manage a good GPA and other students who just play sports can get in for free an get everything on campus for free.

Hudson, OH 44236

The topic i am going to talk about is college and one point i will like to make is that college is a good place to get an education and it should be free if you wanna know why than continue reading. College is the school you go to after you get your high school diploma and graduate high school after your 12th grade (senior) year.

Your high school diploma is a North American academic school leaving qualification awarded upon high school graduation. The high school diploma is typically studied for over the course of four years, from Grade 9 to Grade 12. And than you have to wait like a couple of months until you can actually go and stay in a door or an on campus apartment.

This topic is important to me because when i get out of high school i want to be able to go to a division college and play basketball And go to the NBA. College is important to the world because college is like taking it to the next step of learning in education and a way of learning about life, that will

Get you ready for the future.

Another point i will like to make is College is a way to get noticed. A really good thing in college is that you can get paid after and you get to have student loans so if you don’t have money for the off campus food it’s ok because you have a student loan . This should be important to the world because you can get a full ride scholarship and you get anything that’s on campus for free.

The last point i will like to make is that some of the classes you take in college are not as boring as you think for example my research says some of the fun classes are live through the zombie apocalypse, This online course allows MSU (michigan state university) students and students from other colleges to take the course for credit. You can also enroll as a member of the general public without credit. That way, nobody is left to fend for themselves in the event of – you guessed it – a zombie apocalypse.

You’ll explore how humans behave during catastrophes and the idea behind why some humans are able to survive better than others through experiencing challenges and tasks as a simulated student survivor within a group of other student survivors. That is the end for my reasoning about college and i just proved that college is not so bad after all and should be free.

Sincerely Jeremy 

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!