Aaron H. Mississippi

Body Cameras for Police Officers

In the past two years, there were many reports of police brutality. To prevent this situation from happening further, you and the Congress can establish cameras on your police officers.

In the past two years, there were many reports of police brutality. To prevent this situation from happening further, you and the Congress can establish cameras on your police officers.

Police brutality was a major issue during the 1960s. From Rosa parks, who refuse to give up her seat to the march from Selma to Montgomery led by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Even though this issue has declined over the past years, it is on a rise again. For this issue, police officers need body cameras so their work can be monitored. Body cameras would help eradicate unpunished police brutality and false altercations of it, thus giving important info for both the people and police officers of the United States. On fusion.net it states the use of body cameras on police officers in a number of states. In those states the number of police brutality decreased.

Aberdeen High School

English III Aberdeen

English III Aberdeen