Kierani M. Texas

Why We Must Find Alternitive Energy/Fuel

Persuasive letter to the next President urging to find a new energy.

Dear Mr./Madam President,

Everywhere people are driving cars, busses, and use fuel. We use up fuel doing everyday things not even knowing we are. This world is running low on fossil fuels and the world needs energy to live and thrive. Mr./Madam President, I propose that you fund an organization to find and alternative energy. A way to make new energy without using fossil fuel in the creation of it. We need to solve this problem.

The world is running out of fossil fuel. An everyday car can hold 15 gallons of fuel. So every year you are using more that 4380 gallons of fuel. That's a lot. If people around the world are using that much every year, the world will soon run out. Do you know how much energy it takes to fuel your house? An average of 901 kWh per month. That's 10812 kWh per year. Now that is a lot of energy. We need to find an alternate solution to fuel our homes. We do not it time, this world will get dark fast.

Some people say we have many years with plenty of fossil fuel left We do have many years left with fossil fuel, but it will run out fast. With the growing rate of population and needing them, the more we use. It takes millions of years to create fossil fuels and we don’t have that much time. Maybe in a million years we will have some more, but until then, we will have to find new ways to get energy.

We need energy to thrive. People are making new technology and that will only take more fuel. Apple just made the IPhone 7 and is now working on the 8. Phones do take energy to charge them. Where will they get it from it we run out of fossil fuels without having a back up plan. Right now we need energy. How will we make the average day items like this laptop work without energy. We need a plan.

Mr./Madam President, use federal tax dollars to fund an organization that will test out different ways to make energy. Right now we have some scientists that are looking for a way, but it makes very little energy. We need to create machines that make energy from trash or poop. We need someone to solve the problem. Don’t let the next generation grow up in darkness. You can help fix it by funding that organization.

Kierani M.

"Alternative Energy Sources - Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Biomass, Ocean and Other Energy Sources." Conserve Energy Future. 26 Mar. 2013. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

"Alternative Fuels." Alternative Fuels. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

By Default, Your Stylesheet Will Be Loaded after the Theme Stylesheets,. "Top Eight Alternative Fuels." CleanTechnica. 17 June 2013. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

Davison, Alan. "Alternative Energy." - Wind, Solar, Hydro and Other Alt Energy Sources for Home Power. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

Ted. "The End of Oil?" TED: Ideas worth Spreading. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.