Brady M. Missouri

Everyone Should be Treated Equally

This is about how people no matter money or race or color everyone should be treated equally. None of those should matter and you need to work for what you want and you get what you work for. You should focus on who the person is and not what they do or who they are.

This has been a problem around the world of how people are being treated. There has been a lot of shooting because of how people are being treated now I think they are over reacting because whites and blacks are getting killed.  People are focusing on that some people earn more money and people who don't may be being treated with disrespect and this all needs to change and it really could make a big impact on our world. And i think this all should be changed and focus on these things. 

It shouldn't matter if you're black or white or if you're rich or poor everyone should be treated the same. All races are allowed and they could do anything the others can, they shouldn't be treated with disrespect. If you are poor and you choose not to work you shouldn't be funded to be able to stay in a home you can go out and work so go do so and make a life. You shouldn't take the money from people who do work and work well and give it to the people who don't want to work. 

You should be treated with respect and fairly for how hard you work and how nice you are to others should all that matters on how you are treated by other people not by race or being rich or poor. You work for what you get and that's how you get money and live nothing else should affect that. Focus on the things that really matter and those things are not one to know, make America Better.

Thank you.