Bradley H. Minnesota

Gun control

Taking care of the gun laws.

To the President,

I would like to share my thoughts on one of the most controversial subjects in the U.S. Guns have become a huge issue in the states because of all the shootings that have been going around. I know you had recently thought about taking some guns away for the U.S. citizens. As I read this, it really didn't make a whole lot of sense only for the fact that one of our amendments says we have the right to bare arms. In my opinion, I think that something does need to be done, but I don't think that any recently proposed plans are the best way to go about it. What I thought about is making the background checks more secure and extensive. I hope that this will make some sense because all of the people who love to hunt and use firearms would have some backlash on this particular law. If you didn't realize this from before, firearms bring families together as they can go out to the range and have a great family day shooting. Overall, the reason I send this letter is to inform you of the pros and cons of the gun control issue in the United States. Please take this into consideration as you go about making this law and moving it through the legislature. Thank you for taking time to read my letter, and I hope this issue can be resolved. May the U.S. live long and prosperous.

Brad Hochhalter