abigail c. California

Black lives matter

Basically i am saying what the president should not do.

My name is Abigail Carzon, and I live in San Jose, California. I am writing you because America’s 2016 election is worrying me and I believe that we should not have had Donald Trump run based on his choice of words spoken in his debate. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by keeping them together and not putting people away. In my experience, separation of people is not that much of a helpful idea unless there is a lot of tension and most of the people who would be separated have not caused any tension.

Inequality is an important issue in America because there have been many recent shootings because of officers shooting black teens because of the way they dress and the color of their skin. I believe that it should stop because many people have gotten away with that without the person being guilty. According to the news, it can be said that there is an organization called Black Lives Matter(BLM). BLM runs campaigns that are against violence systemic racism towards black people. Based on research Donald Trump is trying to push out people who are not legal. A lot of black people draw attention to the fact that they do not have equal rights.

In conclusion, I hope that Donald Trump should not be able to make the laws about building a wall. When you are president, I hope that you will support laws that are equal to all human beings. I also hope that you will be fair to everybody.

Abigail Carzon