Kristin K. California

You don't need to be religious to believe Abortion is wrong

Dear Future President, My name is Kristin Kirkpatrick, and I live in California. I am writing you because although America is great, there are many huge problems that need to be fixed. and I believe abortion is one of them. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by enforcing strict laws on Abortion. Which should have never been legalized in the first place. Why can we tell a mother that it’s okay to kill her own child, but we tell others it’s not okay kill each other? Abortion is an important issue in America because it is murder. It is understandable that sometimes it is not the mother’s fault, whether she was raped, the baby would be born with a disability, or her life was in danger, but it doesn’t make it right. Rape is not fixed with murder, Disabilities are not cured with violence, and if your life is valued why isn’t theirs? The baby deserves to be adopted. Based on research over fifty-six million unborn children have been killed, ( as of May 14, 2015 ). That’s one hundred fifty-five babies every hour, and one every twenty four seconds. By the time you finish reading this letter more than three unborn children be killed. IIn conclusion, the numbers show and prove that this is a huge problem. When you are president, I hope that you will support laws that make abortion illegal. I also hope that you will you will please take my letter into consideration when the topic of abortion is brought up. Sincerely, Kristin Kirkpatrick

" You don't need to be religious to agree that abortion is wrong " 

" Abortion, the guilt hurts more than the labor "