John O. California

Killer Clowns Around the World!

These clowns aren't so funny and they need to be stopped.

Clowns come to your kids birthday parties and now they are kidnapping them would you want a clown at your birthday party?

These clowns must be stopped before it's too late because they are hurting innocent people and stalking neighborhoods. It frightens children and parents and questioning the safety in our communities.

Clowns are hurting innocent people because they don’t have any feelings for them and they take a innocent thing and turn it into a killer clown.I saw a YouTube video on a clown and it was a chasing a civilian with a knife and the police gunned the clown down without even arresting it. Clowns haven't been a problem they been scary around Halloween but that was already happening.

Clowns aren’t just trying to kill people but they stalk you and watch your every move.A little girl in New Zealand was being followed from school all the way home and she says to her dad I don’t want to go to school anymore. Clowns have stalked kids and adults to places without them even know and it scares them a lot.

Some people might say that these people are just criminals so just put them in jail because there breaking the law.But they are all over the place and all over the world it's not just a community thing it's becoming a worldwide problem and people are being watched and killed. Some killers get away and they keep on doing it again and again.

In conclusion Clowns are supposed to be funny people that doing funny things but now there killing people and stalking them. They roam the streets just waiting for the right time to strike us down. This has shaken communities and they scare people. we need a strong leader that can put the clown down.

Thanks for your time,

John

Teague, Matthew. "Clown Sightings: The Day the Craze Began." The Guardian. Guardian News and Media, 08 Oct. 2016. Web. 06 Nov. 2016.

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8