Nathnael E. District Of Columbia

What Will You Do?

My letter confronts one of the world wide issues caused by, us, the people impacting climate change.

The world wide issue and threat I would like to confront  is the rapidly growing issue of climate change. Animals are losing their habitats, ice caps are melting, and climate change is affecting the Natives and other people that are closer to the wild life (Nature). I want to know what you as the president would do to prevent the total chaos climate change would bring upon earth. One idea that would help is, cutting back on emissions like unnecessary use of electricity gasoline and other sources of pollution. As a much more Eco-Friendly source of energy we should use solar panels, windmills, and any other type of source that can be harnessed and wonโ€™t contribute to climate change in a negative way but rather in a way that will boost the chance of avoiding climate change. There are many drastic changes to be made and very little time to accomplish our goal before it is too late

Thank you for your generosity in giving up your time to read what I have to say on climate change ,

Haile, Nathnael E.