Darian T. Iowa

Dog Fighting

Dog fighting is wrong

To the Future President:

My name is Darian Tremmel, I live In Oskaloosa, Iowa I am a student at Oskaloosa Christian School. I am in 7th grade and my favorite subject is math.

I am writing about dog fights. This is a big issue in the US nowadays. Dog fights go on in all 50 states. We need to stop dog fights. I heard about Mike Vick. When I heard about it I asked my dad, “did he get banned from the NFL”. I think if they do it and get caught, it should be life in prison.

This issue matters to me because dogs are my favorite animals. I love dogs. But I don't love people abusing dogs. It's a very big issue. I don't like dogs fighting each other, then they bite humans and personally, I don't wanna get bitten.

You should care about this because it is cruelty to animals. You have pets don't you? Well if you do, would you want them to fight other dogs and possibly die while in the process. I wouldn’t: I love my pets. And I bet you do too so let's just make it stop.

Proverbs 12:10 says “whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast but the mercy of the wicked is cruel”. We need to rescue these animals. Give them good life then america can be one more step to great again.

I ask that you consider my request. This is a very big issue. We need to do what we can to stop this nonsense. Start a fundraiser to save animals.

Dogs don’t deserve to die. They deserve to live as long a God wants them too. I think it is sad what people do to dogs. They starve them to make them aggressive. I don’t want to live with an aggressive dog. I don't think you do either. So take this into mind and please help us stop animal abuse.

You can help this by arresting people who dog fight. You need to tell the people that this needs to stop. If they don't stop they should be arrested longer. They shouldn't be let out of prison if they do it the fourth time. Can you take my request and bring this to attention.

Sincerely

Darian Tremmel