micaiah Texas

The Right to Bear Arms

The letter of why we should keep the 2 Amendment.

Dear mister/madam President

Mister or madam president protect the right for americans to bear arms. Guns make more people safe than and You need to keep it because this is are right according to the 2 amendment. It is the president's job to protect the Constitution because that is our right and our founding fathers had a dream where everyone had a right to own a gun.

Keep ing guns is important because it is our right,they keep us safe and we can hunt and get food. What would you do if a robber broke into your house and you did not have a gun they could try to kill you if they find you or just steal and you are help less. How would you bring food back home when you live miles and miles away from civilization and the closest thing to eat is a buck and you don't have a gun to protect yourself. Even if you do ban guns it will just end up like the prohibition law where it just caused more problems than it salve. If we don't have guns that will create more underground markets right beside drugs. Thieves are thieves they will use spoons to rob you even if you take away guns that will just make more deaths and robberies because we are defenseless.

We are safer with guns than without. Some people would go hungry without guns. robbers would just us knifes. Do not ban guns it will just do more damage than it stopes. In big states like Texas people will riot and revolt because 44% owned 2 to 5 guns.

III, By Edmin Meese, By Matthew Spalding, By David Forte, and By David Forte Matthew Spalding. "The Heritage Guide to The Constitution." Guide to the Constitution. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

"Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters." Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

"Second Amendment." LII / Legal Information Institute. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

Winkler, By Nelson Lund and Adam. "Amendment II Right to Bear Arms." National Constitution Center. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.