Michael Minnesota

Terrorists

Terrorist attacks are still happening in 2016.

The future president should consider terrorists in the USA. The first terrorist attack was in 1865, Abraham Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes. The worst terrorist attack that happened in the USA was on September 11, 2001. There was 2759 killed and 8700 injured. The next president should be able to do something to stop terrorism. There has been terrorist attacks in the USA in the last couple years. In 2016 alone there has been 14 attacks. The worst in 2016 was in Orlando Florida with 50 people dead. No one wants terrorist attacks to happen especially in their country. In the last 10 years there has been 25 terrorist attacks. So the new president really needs to do something to stop all of the attacks on American citizens.

In the world there is terrorism in every country except Greenland. The most terrorists are in Iraq then Asia and India, then The US and China. Other countries are in them three areas but those are just some of many. Every year the world has experienced a 61% increase in terrorist attacks. Since 1970 there has been a total of 43,000 dead and about 44,000 injured.