Opurbo B. Georgia

ISIS should be stopped

Every day, you can hear about ISIS killing people, capturing cities, and causing terrorist attacks on the news. Don't you want a stop to this?

Almost all the time, you can hear about ISIS killing people, capturing cities and causing terrorist attacks on the news. Don't you want a stop to this? Over the past years, ISIS has been a huge threat to the world and killed a lot of people. We should focus on fighting ISIS more so innocent people don't die.

Right now, ISIS isn't that strong.  If we don't stop them now, they will get too powerful. Right now, they have taken control of two countries. Imagine them in the future. If we don't take action soon, then ISIS will take action on the U.S. and attack the U.S. We need to stop them before it becomes a world crisis.

9/11 was a horrible day. A lot of civilians, firefighters, and policemen died. If we don't stop them then another terrorist attack might occur.  If we get rid of terrorism, we don't have to worry about another 9/11. Also if we get rid of ISIS, then people don't have to worry about their plane being hijacked or that there is a suicide bomber.

ISIS is a huge terrorist group. They have beheaded tons of people. Tortured U.S. soldiers. This is why you, as the next president of our country, should send troops to fight ISIS.  Do you want to watch more daily news reports about ISIS attacking our country or killing innocent people?

Opurbo B

Creekland Middle School

Ms. Boyle's Class

Ms. Boyle's Class