Joseph A. California

Teen Drug Use

Teen drug use is a very serious issue that I think needs to be addressed quickly.

Dear Hillary Clinton,

You are one of the greatest inspirational speakers in my opinion. In every debate I have watched, you always seem so concerned about women’s rights and children's education. I think that you really care a lot about rights and america and us as people so before I begin, I would just like to say, “Thank you”.

So now, I would like to ask some questions if that’s okay. If you were to be elected as president, what would you do about teen drug use? Teen drug use is a very serious issue that I think needs to be addressed quickly. “Most kids just use drugs or alcohol because they want to have fun and be like their friends” was stated in an article, “Teen Drug Abuse”.

It could be easy as a youth to get addicted to drugs because as a teenager, it can get pretty confusing and challenging at times. To put my question into more detail, my question would be, “Would you have more strict policies on selling drugs to young teens?” Let’s say, a very young teenager walks into a drug store and wants to buy some cigarettes or tobacco and the cashier just lets him buy it. “Teens as young as 13 have often already tried drugs as powerful as cocaine” was a sentence stated in the article “Teen Drug Abuse”.

I know that laws are in place to prevent minors from purchasing drugs , tobacco , and alcohol but what would you do as president of the United States to make sure these laws are enforced.

-Your Proud American,

Joseph Fierro