Ari California

Your racist and sexist policies

Your racist and sexist policies will have negative consequences and need plenty of revision.

Dear Donald John Trump Sr.,

My name is Ari and I honestly think you have racist and misogynist policies that will have negative consequences. This country was just earning the meaning of integration 50 years ago and is still struggling with it and now you want to make us forget what that word means? That is completely wrong and unacceptable on many standards of thought. Only people like Nazis would agree with you. Yet you appeal to the rich and the privileged and you only won because of the electoral votes of 538 elites. Why would you help our country with doing all those horrible things? It really would not help us at all.

As you can see, that kid is bullied for reasons unknown. If you fell sorry for him, you should feel sorry for the immigrants and all the poor people you want to deport. You are acting like those bullies right now with what you are saying about your deportation plans and your wall is like the extortion scene. If you do not want to be like those bullies, you should cancel your plans to build the wall and take back your racist policies with all of your words spoken true. So I suggest you be an angel, not a devil to make America great again.

Ari

Aptos Middle School

Ethnic Studies @ Aptos Middle School

After the presidential election students in my Ethnic Studies classes were teeming with emotions, questions, and responses. I decided that Letters to the Next President was a great forum for them to be able to emote, pose those questions, and tell Donald J. Trump the kind of president they want him to be.