Caden D. Missouri

Letter to President

This is a letter to Donald Trump explaining the things that I want for him to do in the U.S.

Dear Mr. Trump, 

Donald Trump, as the new president of the United States of America there are a few things that I would like to see be improved on. One of the things I would like to see be done is to provide a better healthcare system that provides a better life plan and support system compared to Obama Care. Creating a new healthcare system will not only benefit the people but also provide a more stable and affordable environment. Moving on to the next improvement that I would like to see is to increase the job rate and bring over some more businesses that may have been pushed out of the U.S. due to certain reasons. Having a stable and strong job rate will decrease the poverty level and keep people off the streets. Also I would like to see the big number that the United States is in debt decrease and start going down or at least have the rate that the number is going at now decrease also. There are of course other things that can be asked to be done to improve smaller problems in the U.S. but the things that I stated in this letter will help the U.S. improve at a great rate and then you can also focus on the smaller and or the other situations that you may face. Congratulations on your susses on obtaining the presidency, and I hope that everything runs smoothly and that you will make America great again.   

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                      Caden DeLay