Jacquiline Wisconsin

Abortion is wrong

I strongly disagree with abortion. I think that it should be illegal. I agree, abortion is a choice but it's also a choice to think about having a baby to. It creates more jobs for people and creates a little impact on the world. It hurts more than just the baby, it affects everyone. Major effects can be towards the mother physically and mentally.

I think we should ban abortion because it's murder. Murder, killing an innocent child that didn't do anything to us. The child could've grow up and possibly would of been the next president but we don't know because of abortion. There should be a long and complicated process before abortion can actually happen.

Abortion can also have emotional problems for the parents. Abortion can affect emotional problems because some parents regret abortion after it happens. Then it sticks with them for the rest of their life. It not like an undo button, you can change your mind.

Deciding to go with abortion, it can create more job openings because that's less people to fill them. It's less people to help with the environment and help change the way the environment is. It's less people to do the little stuff every human should do. For example, littering is a small situation but a big impact.

All and all, I think abortion should be illegal because it's killing an innocent child that didn't do anything to the world. Its harmful to the health of the mother and the baby. Most times you can't back out so think wisely about your decision.

Jacquiline vieau