Jane A. Michigan

Abortion is Murder

Every day babies are killed due to abortion. We can stop this.

When I heard the statement "Approximently 1.2 million babies are aborted each year", it made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't process the amount of babies that are murdered each year, because of their mothers choices. I think that as the future president you should work towards ending abortion.

Abortion is wrong. It is killing innocent children before they even have a chance to speak for themselves. The National right to life accociation says "The life of a baby begins long before he or she is born. A new individual human being begins at fertilization, when the sperm and ovum meet to form a single cell. If the baby's life is not interrupted, he or she will someday become an adult man or woman." If this is true, then abortion is murder. Babies are still human beings. 

Dr. Janet Daling also says "among women who had been pregnant at least once, the risk of breast cancer in those who had experienced an induced abortion was 50% higher than those who did not." This is saying abortion can be just as dangerous for the mother along with the baby.

There is an organization called planned parenthood that supports abortion. Every year it gets money from the government to keep it running. As the president I would like you to work to shut down planned parenthood. Then we would be one step closer to ending abortion. Thank you for your devotion to this country.

Sincerely 

Jane A