max Michigan

Climate change and global in the U.S.

This letter is about how climate change changes the U.S.

I am a highs school student in saline Michigan. I am writing this letter to you from an assignment in Language arts. When scrolling through the examples, my eyes guided to climate change and I felt that that is a big issue in the U.S. It is easy for me to see that with all the mass producing that big companies are doing and there not caring about the climate change issue.

Climate change is a big issue in the U.S. It affects the U.S. population and wildlife. According to, Global Climate Change Impacts in the U.S., "Global temperature has increased dramatically over the past 50 years." The main reason behind this is due to human-induced emissions of  the green house effect. This effect is a result of heat trapping gasses like, carbon monoxide, ozone methane, and nitrous oxide, which is usually caused by factories within the U.S. The next president needs to make large companies look for new innovative ways to stop the green house effect.

Climate change impacts the environment in a way that humans can't feel it change. Earth's temperature depends on energy leaving the atmosphere and energy entering the atmosphere. If the sun's incoming heat absorbs in the earth's atmosphere, The sun warms up. If the sun's heat reflects off earth, it avoids heating. When the absorbed heat releases from earth, it cools. Climate change is growing because of something called greenhouse effect which is caused by both human and natural can cause this to happen. 

I hope that you have taken this information and that you will do something about it. I want you to consider, the reduction of green house gasses, control non environmental practices, and making large companies yous renewable resources, as well as spreading the tradition of pro enviromental message that some people use, to the U.S. and world wide.

Thank you,

Max Boies