Edgar Dion A. Nevada

Destroying the Future of "Us"

Everyday, people are being killed by unatural reasons, those being by the hands of another human being. Why isn't change happening to a world where we're supposed to feel safe?

It's a known fact that we lose people everyday. But, the sad thing is, is that we shouldn't lose these people to random acts of violence, especially the young people. Kids, pre-teens, teens, young adults, still have their whole future ahead of them. Supposedly, a handful of these young people have the potential to be something great. Not only that, they have the potential to change the world. And, when we see their names being said on the news, declaring their death because of a stranger taking their life, their potential, their future? It's heartbreaking. A despressing fact is that when terrible tragedies happen, we just brush it off. This happens so frequently that it's become an everyday thing. We need to take a stand to stop this. Gun violence, bullying, abuse, harassment, and more, are all contributions to this one huge problem. The lives of innocent people can't be taken away by the hands of those with evil intentions. Love, light, and life need to be returned to the place we call home. Now, the real question is, what will you do, for us the people, to make our country a place worth living in? You, as our president, must make the right decisions in order for every single one of us to live a happy, healthy, and safe life.