Kevin T. Georgia

Causes Of Death

Maintenance programs should be conceived to help reduce the number of deaths in our nation.

Maintenance programs should be conceived to help deduct the number of deaths in our nation. It is an essential factor since more than 2 million lives are lost per year. For instance, in 2014, it was reported to have been 2,636,418 casualties in the United States. Therefore, these service programs could reduce the number of lives lost by a tremendous amount.

Cardiovascular disease is the number 1 cause of death, which makes up 40% of fatalities in North America. Since it is so critical, programs should be made to get people in shape, get them to avoid laziness, and give them a good diet. In fact, last year, about 610,000 people died of heart disease in 2015. As you can see, this disease has prevented numerous people from reaching their goal in life.

Smoking is also another crucial aspect that many people overlook. It has caused cardiovascular disease, cancer, respiratory problems, and etcetera. Studies show that if you smoke, you have a higher risk of a heart disease, stroke, heart attack, and others that we don’t need to mention. In particular, last year, 480,000 deaths were recorded of people smoking. After all, these programs could save thousands of lives from these futuristic effects.

Stress could be responsible to millions of deaths. Since stress could lead to smoking to cardiovascular disease. It has been known to most doctors that stress is the birthplace for many issues. For example, about 80% of the population has encountered stress every day in life. These factors could intentionally lead to major outcome if we don’t do something about it.

As you can see in the causes of deaths above, these programs could help save lives, especially friends and family. If you want to become popular, you should make these programs to help thousands of lives. The nation needs you to help it from dying and by making these programs; you are saving one’s life.