Stephanie California

Child Abuse

This letter is about making a stop to child abuse. And how we want the future president to stop child abuse.,

As a student I believe that child abuse is dangerous for people and kids around the world, although it is getting worse we really need to do something about it now. I believe this because as you can see there is a big problem in child abuse, If you see the news you can see that they abuse more than 2 people a day.

I think as a future president you should make sure to have cameras everywhere that you can just make sure nothing is wrong and if there is a problem going on you can see through the cameras and send police to go and get the abuser. Something else that you can do is put the abuser in jail for life, so they won't do it again.

Facts:

“Approximately 5 children die everyday because of child abuse”

“1 out of 3 girls, and 1 out of 5 boys will be sexually abused before they reach the age of 18”

“90% of child abuse victims know the perpetrator in some way. 68% are abused by a family member”

“In the united states more than 4 children die from child abuse and neglect on the daily basis. Over 70% of these children are below the age of 3

I believe that child abuse can really lead to strong deaths and very painful deaths. I also believe that child abuse does not stop, it can cause more harm to the world. If you don't do nothing about it child abuse can lead to disaster such as killing each other for abusing each other. Something else why I really think you should help child abuse because every time we lose a person it's just like losing a leaf from a tree.

Stephanie Hernandez

DoSomething.org