edwin California

Too much homework

56% of stress comes from homework.

Dear next President,

In the past years homework has been hard for some people..High school teachers on average assign about 3.5 hours of homework each week and with students having 5 classes, it averages to be 17.5 hours of homework each week.

What i'm trying tell say is that they should give students less homework or if you can stop gives homework out.If” a child cannot learn what needs to be learned in a six hour a day.We think that students can do this. We are creating a jam-packed hurried day without a chance to play. Adding hours to an already busy day is not the right thing to do.A lot of students do not like school because of the really long homework.A very little amount of kids like to learn and read and write and think in a way that is different from how other kids thing.with this hard homework kids can not go home and ride a bike or climb a tree.Most homework recreates school within the confines of a home. So, instead of having children do interviews, analyze a neighborhood or engage in culinary math, the traditional approach involves packets.Think of an idea that learning can and will happen naturally at home or elsewhere in a child’s world. Visiting a skate park and watch the learning happen.So if students need a chance to play, the real thing is that many teen students are busy with really hard homework.
Lakeview MIddle School

Woods Period 1

This is Ms. Woods's first period class.