Jordan B. Wisconsin

Too Much Homework

kids are getting three times more homework than they should.

Dear future President,

I think that there is too much homework and that you should lower the amount, here's why.

My first reason why you should lower the amount of homework is because, according to cnn.com kids are only supposed to get 10 minutes of homework each grade, but kids are getting three times more.

My second reason why you should lower the amount of homework is because, according to verywell.com all of this homework puts stress on the kids and parents, this is bad because if the kids and parents are stressed out they don't cooperate with each other and they spend there time doing homework instead of spending quality time with each other,

My final reason is, according to wjbf.com that kindergarteners are not supposed to have homework at all, but they are getting twenty five minutes of it, this is stating an example of how much homework kids are getting, kindergarteners who are supposed to have no homework are getting as much as a second or third grader would,

And that's why I think you should lower the amount of homework kids have.

Jordan B.