Jakobe California

Marijuana

I think you should legalize marijuana because it could be a big help for people for stress and anxiety.

Dear Mr./Mrs. President,

People who have stress, instead of popping pills and drinking alcohol and hurting themselves, can use marijuana to help them relax and sleep. Marijuana can help people who are anorexic. A side effect in THC is that it tends to make people hungry, instead of doctors figuring out ways for anorexic people to eat they smoke marijuana and end up eating. Marijuana will help people sleep because it's one of the side effects of smoking Marijuana. Marijuana is good for people who have narcolepsy, if they smoke Marijuana it is guaranteed that they will fall asleep. Also Marijuana has helped many people in pain, doctors would prescribe medical Marijuana and the patient feels a lot better. People who have anxiety and pills are not working they could smoke Marijuana and it will calm them down. Also smoking Marijuana is better then taking pills that doesn't help them. That's why Marijuana should be legal.

Jakobe